After this year, a 'Thank You' gift for the teachers, educators and anyone who has helped navigate the crazy year we have had seem to be top of mind.
To let you know that we are much more than just a fresh flower shop, we have put together a little collection of our favourite gift ideas in the little flower shop to help you out with some, perhaps, last minute ideas that are still beautiful and thoughtful. All of these are available in our Daisy Street store for you to come in and have a looksy, or of course, you can give us a call or flick us an email to organise delivery prior to Christmas Eve (delivery fees apply).
- Woodstock chocolate barks are bloody delish. We have been spoil by the gang (husband and wife team) from Milton on NSW South Coast with their hand made delish chocolate barks in various flavours, we have tried them all, we promise they are GOOD. We also stock their Honeycomb Bites, and Choc Dipped Liquorice, YUM.
- Our Dried Christmas Baubles have been a huge hit again this year in our decoration collection. We collect gorgeous little mixes of dried and preserved flowers and foliages to create a beautiful everlasting keepsake for the Christmas Tree. These have to be the most popular Teachers Gift, and receive so much love when spotted in the flower shop. Along with these, we also stock a curated collection of other decorations, including an Aussie Native animal range.
- We have potted up a selection of local grown succulents into our favourite small ceramic vessels that make an adorable living gift. Succulents are easy to care for, but even better, they are easy to propagate, which means, they are easy to create more plants from! The gift that keeps giving, by multiplying!
- Hand Creams and Soy Candles from Myrtle and Moss are always a hit - not tested on animals (only friends and family) and created in Melbourne, these divine smelling products are a stylish and botanical way to enjoy essential
$60 to $100
- The Coal Coast Soy Candle range is a collection of delicious scents all poured into cement vessels with a double wood wick, so you hear the crackle of fire as they burn. These are very local made, just up the road in Austinmer and made with lots of love. One of our staple gifts in the flower shop, because they are one of our favourites.
- We have a selection of hampers that include candles, soaps, chocolates, hand creams, bath salts, wine, tea! So many goodies, check out the collection here or contact us to custom make something for you. We present our hampers in terracota pots, hyacinth woven baskets, wooden boxes or deluxe kraft boxes depending on how big we need to go. All beautifully presented with our signature foliages and dried florals.
We love to help you get together the perfect gift, and we love to get the whole job done, so let us gift wrap and sort it all out too. We have a huge range of plants, pots, books and fresh blooms, amongst all these goodies that we can help find a winner. Easy Peasy. Hope to see you in Daisy Street soon!